Marketgeometry

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 4/15/2008



It has been a weird day of having the wife work from home, trying to explain taxes to my daughter and exploding milk bottle that covered the kitchen.
-
I traded okay. I wish I saw more opportunities to trade. I just recycle threw a set of charts so I miss a lot of things. I am getting better at seeing things but I have a long way to go.
-
The top chart was my trade of the day. I told some friends to buy either AKS, NUE or STLD. All 3 worked out fine. The chart below that was my PITA trade of the day. Seldom do I wait this long to get into a trade - about 20 minutes. I finally got filled then filled for the second part. In about 30 seconds, CNX drops 40 cents and stops me out.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +109 net +88 shares 3600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: