Marketgeometry

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Trade Review 4/25/2008

This was my best trade of the day. A very quick in and out using a trail stop. TCK was going down a couple of cents with each trade and is thin so I was not going to allow my profits to go away.
-
I did a lot of trading today and had a bunch of break/even trades. You can see the Big Mouth post below to see my TRN and look above to the post to see my AKS trades.
-
Very frustrating to think about today. I need to figure out another method of madness I think.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +145 net +117 share 5600
Stock Futures: none (missed a big trade here by pulling an order too soon)
Forex: none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you go D? You dissapeared from the DehTrader room.

MTL was hot right into the close...good call.

have a good week-end.

Wpg