Marketgeometry

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 4/22/2008







All my trades are on the charts today. I very stupid day for me.
-
MCD - I buy it just before open and it rallies off it premarket bottom. I spend a few minutes in in pain and scratch the trade - dummy me.
SLB - I buy the morning Breakout. It runs in seconds and begins to fall as fast. I get out with very small profit looking to get back in which I never do.
CNQ - I buy CNQ as it gets ready to break its HOD and look to add. I setup my stop order and enter it. Wrong price on order, I got sold out and I am not smart enough to get back in. Dummy me.
XTO - I buy as it is going to break out again but it does not and I sell just before it falls apart.
RIO - I am really pissed at RIO because I tried to buy pullbacks in the morning and never got in. So I short it when it hits a new afternoon low after missing the first point to short. I short on the next to low tick of the move. I am stopped quickly.
NUE - I buy a HOD trade. Market is running higher and I buy the first thing that looks like it is going to run. Guess what - I miss the high tick by 4 and it starts going no where. I get get not wanting to play a stock into the close.
-
So there you have it. Three trades where I am just a couple of ticks away from the high or low going against me. I had to completely idiot for the day trades and one in hindsight an okay trade.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -75 net -90 shares 2800
Stock futures: none
Forex: none





No comments: