Marketgeometry

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Trade Review 12/06/2007

Too many things happening in life so a short post. The only trades I did today were the ones I talked about before. I was able to get filled on a 100 share short FCX trade. I took 57 cents out of it and left about 40 cents on the table. This was a big mouth trade. On the YM side, I had two trades for a total gain of $70. There too I left about $35 on the table.
-
I was only around for less than half the trading day. For some reason the YM system, I am trying to use only generated 7 signals today and two where crap. Most days it is more like 12-15 signals. That was a sign of the times for me today.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +57 net +55 shares 200
Stock Futures: Gross +70 net +50 contracts 8
Other futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: