Marketgeometry

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Big Mouth Stock 12/12/2007








Today's Big Mouth stocks - 6 of them - a lot more than I really care to look at in one shot but they were good. If you played the bounce on the open - 4 of them - FMCN, PTR, CHL, and APD you could have made fast money. With what happened to them after words, you could have taken half off and let the other half ride for even more gains. BIDU would have been difficult but you could have scratch it for BE. CELG - you would have had to be aggressive with the orders to get in.
-
People ask why follow these - well - you could have made about $6000 just in December alone sizing your share count correctly. It looks to me 16 wins 3 losses 3 breakevens this month using my idea. It has been nearly 6 weeks since the last one would have hurt you bad and guess what - I shorted that one.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wondering if you have a post that describes how you go about setting your buy limits and where you set your stops.

Denarii said...

this is some details http://tradinggoddess.blogspot.com/2007/08/big-mouth-stocks-from-crazy-dollars.html

I have refined it a little where I try to leg in depending how crazy the stock is. I put the order examples in on the first chart FMCN. Or I would just watch the stock and once it seemed to run out of stream in the first 10 minutes - short it there. On the other hand if the stock shows no gain from the openning minute - short right there. Stops are over the first 15 minute high or a fixed dollar amount based on the shares shorted. You can go thru my blog posts and find many examples.