Marketgeometry

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday Trade Review 12/05/2007


These first three charts are the Big Mouth stocks for today. I do not even look at them because of the strength in the market and I was busy with Futures and overnight Currencies.
-
The last chart in the YM. I made two more trades there in the afternoon. I tried shorting the 2:30 break of the lows at 13400 - stupid idea and I caught a piece of the downside move just before 3 pm. I only had one contract instead of three because I was late to the game.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -51 net -55 shares traded 600
Stock Futures: gross +120 net +95 contracts 10
Other Futures: none
Forex: gross -200 net -205 2 1/2 minis
-
I was happy with my currency play even thou I lost money. I followed my plan. Same with two of the YM trades. The third was just stupid. Both stock trades were dumb ass trades. I need to think things out in a more peaceful manner.

No comments: