Marketgeometry

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Currency Markets 11/30/2007











(as always click on the charts to make them bigger)
Here are the 6 main currency markets as of today. If you do not know much about the currency markets, all of these charts are the spot markets, not the future contracts. I find the spot market easier to trade. Also the top 3 charts show currencies against the dollar, so if the price is going down, the dollar is getting stronger. The opposite is true for the lower 3 charts.
-
I am mad at myself for not going short the EUR/USD when there was such a clear bearish candle on the chart (top chart). It was Thanksgiving in the USA and I did not trust it for that reason. Some of the other charts had good candle patterns too. I guess that would override my thoughts on trading the 9/14 crossover if the candle is extreme.
-
One thing of important note, on all of the charts, the Dollar is now getting stronger across all of them.




No comments: