Marketgeometry

Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday Morning Thoughts 12/03/2007

Not many. I hope this market sells off a little today and tomorrow and then we get a rally midweek and make all the IBD guys happy with a follow thru day. Other than that, I am totally amazing that the idiot Chavez lost his vote.
-
The Big Mouth stocks for this morning are TC and THC. I can't find shares to sell in TC and I do not just trading THC. The Dollar is a little weaker so is Oil. Gold is flat.
-
Going over the last months numbers, it looks like I was up about $925. This is my first plus mouth since going full time. Going full time has really messed with my brain. I can only hope November was I turning point for me. I will post my review of my November in detail once I can download the monthly statements.
-
Again if you are going to make it in this business, you must be super honest with yourself on how you are doing both good and bad. This is why I write my blog. This is why I am very open with my gains and losses. This is why I review all my trades multiple times. It is a tough business/career/job/life.

No comments: