Marketgeometry

Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Trade Review 12/14/2007

As noted below, I traded the two Big Mouth Stocks and lost $139. If I had placed my order in APC better and held the short though out the day, it would have been a great trade.
-
I made a couple of YM trades and caught one move. I should have just shorted 3 contracts and sat on my hands it would have been a lot better.
-
This week took a shit load out of me. Thank God I am in one piece. I notice in different places today a couple of traders either getting creamed or even blowing up. It has been a while since I have seen that.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -134 net -139 shares 800
Stock Futures: net +110 gross +80 contracts 12
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this blog. Trading a simple and working system. It will probably help in your trading.

http://tom2oc.blogspot.com/

ainkurn said...

there has been a lot of chop in the market this week. You have to be a lot more cautious in this type of market. I've noticed that a lot of stuff isn't trading "normally" The YM has been especially difficult with lower volume and the contract switchover this week.