Marketgeometry

Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Trade Review 12/07/2007

I found an even crazier way of screwing up a good trade today. Glenn from Dehtrader recommended to go long AAPL at 192 and I did with 50 shares. After a 2 point gain, I attempt with a lot of trouble to put in a trailing stop of 50 cents. It triggered at 193.60. The only problem the shares were 500 instead of 50. I saw my PNL go crazy. A course I panic and it took me a couple of shots to get the trade flat. If I held for a couple of minutes, it would have been a great trade too as AAPL fell 60 cents. I lost a couple of dollars being on the right side of a 2 dollar move.
-
My YM crap only showed a couple of signals today and I took none.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +51 net +40 shares 2000
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none
-
I will post a bunch of charts this weekend - God willing and a review of my November account numbers. I need to run to a Birthday party now.

1 comment:

ainkurn said...

hey Denarii. I just shot you an e-mail. that reminds me....I need to put some e-mail links on our about page.