Marketgeometry

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mid Day Thoughts 12/06/2007

Some fast thoughts - no time for charts. I am reviewing and tweaking my new system a little to gain more confidence with it. There was two trades in it this premarket - one while I was a sleep and the other I was dealing with the wife. During the regular market, there was also two trades. Both I chickened out too soon but still made money.
-
I did caught one Big Mouth short for all of you who think I am crazy for always looking at them and never getting in. I made a little.
-
Got to run.

2 comments:

ainkurn said...

do you have software to run your system, or are you just looking back at charts for potential future setups?

Denarii said...

Ainkurn - my system is not automated - I have a set of rules that must got insync and then there is an area of buy or sell - then I currently have fixed stop loss and target points