Marketgeometry

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday Trade Review 12/27/2007

Someone should shoot me - I was sitting in front of my charts ready to trade when the news of Bhutto came out. I started think how sad and how it may effect world events. I looked up and saw the market were not reacting and so I went back to my thoughts. Moments later the market fell apart. The YMs dropped a fast 30 then 40 more points. The EURO/USD run up 50 pips before going up more later in the morning. And I has just sitting in thought - not acting. It would have been very easy money hopefully giving me the balls to be more aggressive during the rest of the day. But no I just sat there.
-
I made a bunch of mistakes today. Selling and buying things were I should not have been but the trading gods smiled a little on me.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +77 net +71 shares 600
Stock Futures: gross +50 net +25 contracts 10
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: