Marketgeometry

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday Trade Review - falling back to earth 5/6/2009

It is late. I sucked. I panicked. I loss big time or at least it felt that way. I did not read the early warning signs. I got greedy thinking I could walk on water and went the thing popped against me - instead of keeping my cool, I covered my short near the top. I keep on telling myself when you really get yourself in a screw up trade - still calm. I have yet to do that. Some more details on the chart. All my biggest big mouth stock loses has been on stocks that have come back down where I would have had a profit except one.
-
The sad thing to is after my super bad trade, I was in 3 different trades that moved more than a point in my favor if I only held on to the trades. I could have been a big day for me.
-
In the end, I needed my head headed to me to make sure I was ground in my trading.
-
Fear and Greed. Fear and Greed. That is 125% of the game we play.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -757 net -802 shares 9000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: