Marketgeometry

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Trade Review 5/14/2009

Above is the only trade worth talking about and it was only for 500 shares. A lot of nickle and dime stuff for me today and looking at the wrong thing at the wrong time. On top of that, there was NO big mouth stocks today.
-
Another back at you Jules - you need to start planning your bungee jump. I had already before I bungee jump told many people I would jump out of a plane in Las Vegas the year of my 50th birthday. That is next year but I had so much fun bungee jumping, I may do my airplane jump in November if me and wife go to Vegas this year. Seeing where you live, I would recommend this.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +257 net +222 shares 7000
Stock Futures: gross +10 net 0 contracts 4
Forex: none

1 comment:

Jules said...

OMG, the sea is breathtakingly beautiful!!! My sister, the Seabloke, is going to love the place! She's a sea-creature - happy only underwater. Great, so I can go jump off a cliff and I'll make sure she's there in the water to save my life should anything go wrong (I'm accident-prone! LOL!).
You're turning 50? You most certainly absolutely MUST do something crazy to celebrate!! :-)