Marketgeometry

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Trade Review 5/13/2009

Above is the chart of my only big trade of the day. It was a big mouth stock. I amazed myself being able to sit as long on a position 5-7 minutes knowing this stock was thin enough to move 40-60 cents in like two minutes which it almost did twice today.
-
I made a little over $400 today. In my last 6 trading sessions - I have made or lost over $400 in 5 of them. That is amazing for me seeing I have only had 3 days over $400 in the last 4 months.
-
The other weird thing today is that I felt disappointed in the fact I only made $400. For the last two years, I would kill for a week where I made $400.
-
And to my favorite regular reader Jules - yes - you should go Bungee jumping.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +464 net +444 shares 4000
Stock Futures: gross -30 net -39 contracts 4
Forex: none

1 comment:

Jules said...

hahahaha...if you go sky-diving, I'll do bungee jumping!
Aim for 800, Denarii. You've done it before and you can do it now. And really, what can be scarier than jumping off a 338m tower? :-)