Marketgeometry

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Friday Trade Review or letting greed and fear mess with your mind 5/01/2009



Action of the day:
-
SWKS - missed on 8 am opening to get filled - pissed.
YM - falling in late morning - pissed not being in.
YM - after open - get in but do not trade as planned because of lost profits on first two missed trades.
MEE- missed big profit trying to protect small profit because of last YM trade.
CNX - trying to be greedy but missed bigger profit allowing fear to scare me out of the trade.
POT- bought nice BO but just got out- hate trading POT.
SLB - bought break out but had to sell too soon because of running out of trading time.
-
Details on the charts.
-
Why did I write this up this way? To prove a point to myself that if I traded the plan for each of these trades, it would have been a great day for myself instead being okay. To again show to myself, I do two things two often and nearly every day. I allow other trades to effect my current trade and I trade way too much on emotion than a straight forward plan.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +236 net +216 shares 4000
Stock Futures: gross +60 net +50 contracts 4
Forex: none



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.