Marketgeometry

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Trade Review 5/27/2009

I officially declare I am in a slump. Four trading days and I have lost $600 total and had my first two day losing streak since the end of March where I lost 7 out of 10 days (-$200 total only). The frustrating part of this is not taking the trade or not staying with the trade like I should. During this time, I have had four trades that would have netted over $500 each if I sat on my hands or took the planned trade in the first place.
-
I got to get myself out of this funk. Five of the last six months, I have produced weak results late each month after starting strong either at the beginning or middle of the month.
-
Above chart is the big mouth stock of the day- if I either was more aggressive with early shorts or sat on my long - I could have made money there and turned in a positive day.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -113 net -148 shares 7000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: