Marketgeometry

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Trade Review 5/1/8/2009


To put in simple terms - I sucked today. On and off recently, I have said you had to be in the right place at the right time to profit. Today, I was at the right place many of times but old habits kicked in where I did not give the trade long enough to work or once I had a profit, I moved my stop to break even too fast. I think there was two reasons for this - one the big mouth stocks gave me lots of trouble and second I have not slept well for the last couple of days. I do not know why.
-
Any way if you look at the below post, the big mouth stocks were a handful and I tried working all three. They could have killed me if I was pigheaded about them. Anyway, I made just over a $100 so I am happy with such a screwed up day. A kind of a draw - with what I saw I should have made a lot of money today - with the way I played it, I should have lost a small amount of money.
-
For what ever reason, I had a lot of weird fills today of some small lots. I wonder what that means.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +159 net +106 shares 10,500
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: