Marketgeometry

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Trade Review 5/4/2009



Not a happy camper I was today. I started out doing okay on the big mouth stock - see below. Then I caught Rig for a fast 25 cents but had no reason to sell. Suddenly I am up nearly $300 on my first two trades, I just had a great week last week, and that was my 8th straight plus trade. Time to get stupid.
-
I started trading like anything I touched would go straight up. It didn't. Then I start taking super small baby gains after losing on a few trades. Then just when I thought I was getting my shit together for the day, revenge trading. Thank God after one of my stupidest trading days since March - I ended the day up $4 and only my pride hurt.
-
I wish every stupid day was only a $4 gain.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +47 net +4 shares 8600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: