Marketgeometry

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday Trading Review - leaving a lot on the table 5/8/2009

Above is the only stock trade I made for the day. It was a big mouth play. Most of the recent month, the big mouth stocks have been like shooting fish in a barrel. I have not been aggressive enough to that full advantage of this yet.
-
Again day today I had the right idea but did not jump in with enough shares and then covered the position where too soon. I should have been short 5,000 or more shares.
-
The only other trades I made were some small scalps in the futures markets. I was not looking for home runs there. Even though I left a lot of money on the table with my ONNN, I felt good that I was able to trade again after really screwing up a trade on Wednesday. Most important right now is to keep my head in the game and try when I can to force myself to try to run when I would normally walk or even crawl.
-
For the first time, in a long time, I am starting to see the results I want. I need to keep moving forward.
-
The Numbers:
Stocks: gross +346 net +331 shares 3000
Stock Futures: gross +120 net +92 contracts 12
Forex: none

No comments: