Marketgeometry

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 5/14/2008

This was one fucked up day. I woke up in a bad mood and just was not happy. I started trading with a Big Mouth trade that netted me nothing. Next I decided to be totally impulsive and quickly screw up two and add to my bad humor. Next came the email that stated I could fix my yahoo account finally. Great - only a 5 minute task took an hour. Thank god Microsoft did not buy yahoo or it would have been a week long task. Next I had problems with my TD charts and streamer - more fun.
-
Finally my afternoon calm down. Finally my attitude got better. With the sell off, I made a couple of trades. All of them I should have held longer but it did put me back in the black for the day. Only 21 dollars but better than a loss.
-
With my yahoo account fix, my car repairs set up and my moms problems on hold, I can only hope all I need to deal with is the market.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +58 net +21 shares 8400
Stocks Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: