Marketgeometry

Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Trade Review 5/2/2008

Today was not a good day. Made many mental errors and most of the trades I pick would not have worked out no matter how long I held them. To make matters worse, I fat fingered 4 trades today which I thing is a record for one day. Maybe I had a death wish today. I have many things to do tonight so this is it as a post. Maybe I will throw some charts up later or tomorrow.
-
I am digging a hole again at the beginning of the month for the 5th month in a row - not good. I can't even saw anything about being sick because the last few weeks I have felt great. Better than anytime since last fall. I can't even say the picks I missed would have help either. My trading just sucked today - period.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -333 net -383 shares 9600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

3 comments:

Trading Goddess said...

"cleaning out barns"

LOL!

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation I had the worst day of trading I've ever had in two years of trading

Anonymous said...

Do you have a risk management plan where you stop trading for the day after you lose X amount, or stop trading for the week after you lose Y amount? Not only does this keep you from blowing out you acct, but often it will keep you out of the market at times where you are just not "trading well".