Marketgeometry

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 5/13/2008

I am just having one thing after another happen in my life. I really only looked at the market for about 3 hours today. My mother call and I was on the phone forever dealing with her Medicare part D (Drugs).
-
I was proud of myself for getting two good entry points on the Big Mouth Stocks. The charts are below. I was able to get small profits out of each. One of them should have been a big winner and the other a break even. The big winner EMR I got scared out of too early. There was many bad ticks that gave the impression the stock would go higher fast. The OC gave little room to profit.
-
The rest of the trades were just junk.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +90 net +75 shares 3000
Stock Futures: gross +30 net +20 contracts 4
Forex: none

No comments: