Marketgeometry

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A late Thursday Trade Review 5/15/2008


I wanted to put a couple more charts up but I keep getting an error. Early I problems with my VM getting overloaded on this machine. Too many things being a PITA.
-
I was very stupid today. I missed the two good parts of the trading day - around noon and near end of day. A friend called at lunch and I said I was not busy and walked away from the desk. I thought it was going to be a 15 minute call that turned into an hour. I missed my favorite steels dieing as oil sold off. Near the end of day, I got so frustrated I was not getting signals, I gave up with an 1/2 hour to go. You can look at the chart above.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross +71 net +44 shares 5000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none
-
Friday Morning - I added the WGOV chart

No comments: