Marketgeometry

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Yes I am still an idiot Trade Review 5/1/2008




I made 10 trades today. 9 out of 10 went in my favorite $50 or more before going against me by $100. 7 out of 9 went over $150 in my favorite before going against me by $100. I could take profits of over $300 on 3 trades. I could take profits of over $700 on another and over $1200 on another.
-
Why the fricking hell did I only make $80 today? I am a complete idot when it comes to trading. I got out on a few of these trades because they went no where for 5 to 10 minutes. Got out of another with a fear of a double bottom bounce. Got out of a couple thinking small profits would become loses. And finally, a 10 second 30 cent drop scared me out on another.
-
I made my broker very happy today. My goal right now is to make $3000 a month. I could have done it today and went golfing until June. On top of that, I missed one of the Big Mouth Stocks by 3 cents that could have net another $200-300. Not including the normal missed trades that seemed to mainly go in my favor.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +117 net +80 shares 3600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: