Marketgeometry

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Trade Review Thursday 5/22/2008

Just like my old stupid self. I am totally mentally burnt out dealing with my parents. I thought not to trade but if I watched the market while getting ready for a vacation I might find something.
-
Well I did, I was watching when the Steels started falling apart right after 11 am est. I caught RIO falling just right and had two places to add. I only added in one. After being up $150 and a little pull back, I thought I did not want to screw this up and just take the money - $100.
-
RIO and the other steels then fall out of bed. I nearly placed another short on AKS being frustrated with covering RIO too soon but did not. The two trades could have made my month in about 30 minutes. I am an idiot.
-
I just pray one day soon I can hold on to a good trade long enough so I can say to Crack - "I fucking nailed one".
-
Time to go on vacation with my beautiful wife and eat good seafood and forget about trading and parents hopefully.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +100 net +90 shares 2000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: