Marketgeometry

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 5/20/2008

I had a bad day. I am in a bad mood. I should not have traded today. I had to deal with both my parents today. My father is a drunk that believes you pay taxes by buying lottery tickets. My mother believes that doctor kill their old patients if they do not provide enough profit and if they can get away with it. Some nearby hospital has 400 bodies in the basement. I kid you not. Both of my parents are completely nuts.
-
And I got an email with a link about an updated story of a good friend and co-worker that was murdered 3 1/2 years ago.
-
My day sucked.
-
This turned out to be my worst trading day in about 2 1/2 weeks so here are the numbers.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -70 net -81
Stock futures: gross -110 net -170 contracts 12
Forex: none

1 comment:

Bluedog said...

Tough day, Denarii. Hang in there. There's always tomorrow!