Marketgeometry

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 3/25/2008

The market sucked today. By that I mean for the way I trade. I had a lot of other events that just made it hard to focus. My wife had to go to a class at work. She needed to get up a lot earlier. In fact, she had to get up 90 minutes earlier. She told me to sleep and she would wake me at the right time. She gets up and decides to unload the dishwasher at 6 in the morning. Who is Gods name does that at 6 in the morning. In the process she makes enough noise to wake the dead. She came upstairs and asked why I was awake so early. ERRRRRRR.
-
Like I said above, this was not a good day for my method. I added to my problems by buying when I meant to close out a long position that was quickly going against me. Later in the day, I chased after a stock that was no where near a good setup. These two mistakes alone cost me $130 which would have meant I had a break even day in a bad trading market. Most of my trades, I was a little late to and again I did not let one run.
-
I just sucked.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -104 net -122 shares 3200
Stock Futures: gross +10 net +5 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: