Marketgeometry

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 3/27/2008

Lot of mistakes today for me. If a trade does not look like it is going to go in my favor or it just sits there, I get out. I usually wait 5 to 10 minutes. In the past, most days that works well. Today it sucked big time. Three trades would have gone a lot in my favor if I only waited a couple of more minutes. On top of that, when a trade is not going my way but has not hit my stop, if it rallies a little in my favor I get out sometimes figuring I save a little money. That did not work for me today either. I hate these days when a little more patience could have turn a small day into a pretty good day.
-
This market this week was been never hard to trade compared to last week. I see a lot of traders bitching about it. I have things to do and like I said yesterday, my wife is really ill.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -76 net -90 shares 2800
Stock Futures: gross +20 net +10 contracts 4
Other Futures: none (I wonder if I should continue to put this here or not - it has been a long while for these)
Forex: none

No comments: