Marketgeometry

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Trade Review 3/14/2008

What a crazy day! I had data issues twice two. I do not understand. IB a course tells me it is my problem or my internet provider problem. What happened is the bid/ask gets reversed and if by chance I have the same stock up on TS, TS and IB - it is like looking at 3 different stocks. The price may be all over the place. I had orders twice in to buy BSC and the prices showing on the screen meant I should have been filled but no luck. I do not know even where to begin to look. My PCs are not even two years old and I plenty of memory.
-
Outside of BSC, there were not many setups I like to trade. I made only two trades today and both where winners. A course both I could have held on for much bigger gains.
-
Tonight is Friday night which means date night. Hopefully, I will post some charts tomorrow.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +125 net +119 shares 1200
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: