Marketgeometry

Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Trade Review 3/17/2008


The first chart is my big order screw up for the day. I should have been able to make good money on the trade but freaked when I screwed up the order to smart the position.
-
The second chart was nearly a perfect trade. I got in at the right place. I let it run until it started to reverse but I did not a complete trade size on and a little later I missed the same setup again.
-
Today, I play that damn 13 year old again in the playoffs - God help my body.
-
All is all, I feel like the market is easier for me to trade. I need to use the correct size and not f-up my orders.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +187 net +156 shares 6200
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Anything-Goes said...

You are doing good Denarii.