Marketgeometry

Friday, March 21, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 3/20/2008

I made 9 trades today and only one really worked. The one that worked is the chart above and I did not stay in the trade long enough. Most of my other trades were just stupid. I was attempting to buy intra day trend break outs or break downs and there was no follow threw. I guess looking at the trades there was one other that some what followed threw but I cut that off for a 12 cent gain when it ran 50 cents.
-
Right away lunch, I made a stupid trade which I mean picked a bad setup. Usually after I screw up the first time, I take a break; instead today I decided to add to my mistakes with a couple of more idiot ideas. I felt into the red for the day and decided to work on my honeydew list.
-
The only saving grace to this is I had a very bad undisciplined day and only lost $10.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +19 net -10 shares 5600
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

Catalin said...

Hello

You have very nice trading blog
I want to ask if you want link exchange with my blog http://mapthemarket.blogspot.com
I like to link only clean and informative blog like yours.
Let me know what you think
Regards
Happy trading and green pips