Marketgeometry

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 2/27/2008

I feel I am slowly getting better at picking my winners. I am also getting slowly better at holding on to the trades to let them work. Unfortunately, I am not letting my winners run. Three of my best trades today where I gained 13, 23 and 19 cents went an additional 55, 45 and 75 cents. In other words, I could double or triple my profit. On top of that my size should have been five times larger in the first trade and doubled the other two. You can do the math.
-
Anyway, I made $119 on stocks but had two bone head trades in futures for a loss of $115.
-
I had dinner with a friend and need to do a bunch of other things - no charts.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +135 net +119 shares 2000
Stock Futures: gross -100 net -115 contracts 6
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment: