Marketgeometry

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 2/20/2008


It is such a relief to trade feeling normal. Between needing to adjust medication and then being sick, I have really felt screwed up. I do not know why the fog lifted today. The body is a strange thing.
-
I wish it did more for my trading today. I only made 4 trades today. The Fed release made a mess of the day for me. In all four trades, I freaked out of them. None of them would have gone more than $25 against me before moving in my favor. The one stock I let run, I cut after moving 27 cents. I had been up 40 cents then only up 20 before I cut it off at 27 cents. I moved another 50 cents before having its first major correction. If I sat on my hands, I could have been up over $1000 today.
-
I got to learn not to freak out. I need to turn my frustration into action.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +89 nets +76 shares 2600
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: