Marketgeometry

Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Trade Review 2/1/2008

I continue to increase my trade size. I have been a wimp too long with the trades I take. Many of the trades I took at the beginning of January were mainly 100 shares. Most of those trades by the end of January were 200. Now I need to push them even higher. We shall see.
-
I look at my trades today and I took 6 trades. Three of them had good setups. Two, I was a little late to and one was just plain dumb. The dumb one I lost money on. The two I was late with - one made money and the other lost. Of the three good setup, it was a split - one made money, one lost money and the last was a scratch. I need to think more about my entries.
-
I did trade two of the Big Mouth stocks. I wish I had the brain power to trade all 4. RL could have been a monster trade and JCP was good too. You can see them below.
-
The numbers:
Stock: gross -22 net -42 shares traded 3100
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: