Marketgeometry

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 2/28/2008

I suck. I did not feel well today. I felt like I had the chills. I placed a couple of stupid orders it the market. I recommended stocks to my friends that were great trades but did I take them - no. I also place an order in thinking it was a limit order - instead it was a stop buy. I bought a lot higher than I expected and screwed myself on the trade. I had a buy stop for AAPL over 130. I got filled but slipped 16 cents. I saw that my P/L for the trade was negative. WTF I asked? So with out checking why, I just sold the shares and made a big 8 dollars thinking I must have screwed something up. I need to calm down and take a deep breath and look at what happened. AAPL then run 2 dollars with out me.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross + 51 net +29 shares 4400
Stock Futures: gross -50 net -55 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: