Marketgeometry

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Currency Markets 2/28/2008






I have not said anything recently about the Currency Markets. The market had become so choppy; I got sick of fighting them. A course like so many other times, you give up on a market and it becomes trendy again and easier to trade.
-
Only the GBP/USD looks like it may stay choppy. All the others have taken off with nice long moves. Some of the moves are 100s of Pips - see EUR/USD and AUD/USD. I was long the AUD/USD but allowed myself to be stopped out way to early and the EUR/USD I should have done a stop and reverse.
-
Even the other 3 are moving well - USD/JPY, USD/CHF and USD/CAD. Now the problem is where to catch a ride on the train.
-
The scary point of all of these markets is the US Dollar is getting hit badly. Something I do not think is good long term.

No comments: