Marketgeometry

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Morning Thoughts 2/20/2008

It looks like I will be right on my USD/CAD after all - funny. I did not paper trader that well. The dollar is kicking ass right now. It is the first time all the majors are trading together.
-
The stock market is down hard right now trying to find a bottom between 12250 and 12275. There are a lot of triangle formations on the indexes and we could break them all to the downside. The street was not happy with STP earnings. This could mean another leg down for the Solars. If the overall market breaks, the Ags, Shippers and Steels could be good places for shorts.
-
Oil is amazing. It is scary. If this was been one big sideways formation then we could see $130 Oil easily.
-
For a lot of reasons, both mental and health wise - this is the first time I am beginning to feel normal after about 5 weeks. I just hope I can turn it into some good trades.

No comments: