Marketgeometry

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Trade Review 2/22/2008

This crazy market is driving me nuts. I was scalping the YM market for a few here and a few points there and then all hell broke lose. I am really pissed at myself because I found I could not react fast enough. Over at Dehtrader's place, a trader stated a minutes before hand CNBC was going to talk about ABK making a deal. It did not sink into my brain that it would be mean anything important but bingo, the market explodes.
-
As soon as things started, I should have been piling into XLF and YMs but I just sat there with my thumb up my ass like an idiot. By the time I did start to react, the market just had enough back and forward to keep me out. Pisser.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -15, net -19 shares 600
Stock Futures: gross +130 net +95 contracts 14
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

2 comments:

Glenn said...

2008-02-22 15:25:06 
Message
crack32 
cnbc gaspirino w/ abk bail story next 'apparently'

Anything-Goes said...

don't beat yourself up.. it's just another day in the market...random and frustrating.. you made money that's the important thing .. a week down the road u won't even rmr or care about today...