Marketgeometry

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 2/26/2008




Here are some charts of my trades today. I made more futures trades yesterday then I have for a long time yesterday, today I made more stock trades than I have for a long time.
-
I am very good at cutting my losses. My prior big losing months, I have always have one killer trade or two destorying me. Now I need to learn to sit on my hands and alllow my trades to work.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +140 net +114 shares 4200
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none




1 comment:

Anything-Goes said...

Denarii, u really are pretty good at keeping ur excitement and frustration down which results in very small manageable losses and profits but in the long run you are learning a lot more and have a lot more capital on hand for future. I wonder though, whenever, I look at your charts about what 'big mouth' stock really means hehe.. I have been looking at stock charts and the way people trade and I am picking up a little bit. I don't want to dive into it as I only want to specialize in Futures which is what I love to trade.