Marketgeometry

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday Trade Review 06/11/2008

I have lots to do so my thoughts are mixed. I started shorting REXX in premarket and added once the stock opened. Quickly I found my self under by over 200 bucks on only 200 shares. Once the stock start to stabilize, I should have shorted more. In the past, I would have. The Big mouth post has the chart.
-
My first trade once the market started falling was RIO. It was perfect. I wish my brain could handle a bunch of positions at once but everytime I do, I get screwed. The RIO trade was big enough to get me back into the black. Then the market just kind of stalled where the stocks I was watching, did nothing.
-
I made a couple of more trades in RIO and one of MER but that netted me nothing.
-
Time to work on the Honey dew list.
-
A friend of mine toward me he likes my blog but I am always whining. I told him I will stop whining when I produce a plus 2500 day and I start having plus 1000 oin a regular basis. Until then I will whine.
-
Trading is hard. I found a way to make it harder - run into a wall while playing racket ball. The right side of my body hurts like hell and I am thankful I did not break anything. Somehow I also got a small piece of wood or plastic stuck in my left ring finger so typing is a trip.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +98 net +71 shares 5000
Stock futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: