Marketgeometry

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Trade Review 6/13/2008

I had a bad day and I am pissed about it. All this week I have closed out so many trades with small gains or losses only to see them go 100, 200, 600 or more in my favor. I can not keep doing this.
-
To add insult to injury today, IB did something weird today were I was down about 100 on a trade. The trade came back and I was plus by a few. It started dropping again so I hit an order to sell that was a buy limit way below market. It did not fill so I tried to cancel it but it froze. The bottom line of the story is I should have been able to get out near even but I took a $125 loss instead.
-
I may post charts later. I need to go look at furniture with the wife.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -188 net -234 shares 8200
Stock futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: