Marketgeometry

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday Trade Review 6/5/2008

I am still in my trading funk. When I make trades most of the time they start not flat for a while or go my way shortly after. I would say about 2/3s of the time. Today I only made 5 trades and 4 of them started going against me quickly by the time I knew I was filled. This was really weird and did not better my sucky mood. My reaction is to take the loss nearly my stop loss or cash out if it gets near break even. This proved to be a very stupid idea on 2 out of 4 trades so if I just let things happen - get stopped or let it run - it would have been an okay trading day.
-
I guess the most painful item of the day is I trade the steels a lot and it was a great day for the steels - that sucked.
-
I do not know why my brain is not happy or in a trading mood. From about April 14th to May 19th I began to think I knew what I was doing. I bunch of problems with my parents hit on May 20th and I have been working them ever since. I have dealt with problems with them before so I am very puzzled if they are the cause. I went on vacation the Memorial Day weekend and had a great time but that did not help. Doctors changed my drug levels again Very late April and it should take a couple of weeks for the full effects but that does not seem to be much of a problem. The main problem that does show up is my blood pressure goes nuts or I can't sleep or I am too cold or hot. There are some minor issues there but no big deal.
-
I have no idea what is wrong in my head. I do think I need more sleep.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -52 net -69 shares 2800
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: