Marketgeometry

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Trade Review 6/30/2008

I have had too many things today to do and too many things that wasted my time. I was at a Food Store that had weekly specials. The specials were buy $15 of other stuff and got 4 for $5 of something and buy $25 of other stuff and get 5 for $10. Now to get both specials do I need buy $25, $30, $35 or $40 other stuff? The people at the store told it depends on how the computer figures it out. WTF?
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +20 net+7 shares 2600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none
-
I am just glad this month is over with. The last couple of weeks has been my worst period of trading in a very long time. I had 3 good days this month that handled a lot of the loses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you could make more money trading then you don't have to care about the special.. Just kidding..

Traderey