Marketgeometry

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Trade Review 6/9/2008



Sorry for the late posting but everybody under the sun wants to talk to me.
-
This was my best day yet trading using the method I have been working on for over 6 months. I can only hope it is a sign of things to come.
-
I post a few charts but I am asked about my trades so here goes.
1) sold short 200 of XIDE premarket - perfect in perfect out - chart in the Big Mouth Post.
2) sold short 200 of XIDE - good in and I left some on the table. XIDE gave another entry a little later.
3) long 100 of OXY - got bored and sold - the stock soon after runs over a point - crap.
4) short 300 of IR - got bored and sold - really stupid - the stock spends most of the day falling.
5) long 200 of AKS - quick in and out - nice small profit - chart above.
6) short 500 of RIO - f-ed up order - got out with small profit - chart above.
7) short 800 of RIO - very good trade - chart above.
8) short 200 of NUE - quick in and out - nice small profit - chart above.
9) short 500 of RIO - had a profit but did not move stop down while watching NUE - chart above.
10)short 500 of RIO - looking for late day break down but it does not come.
-
I had 3 trades where I could have made so much more ($800) but I made money on 9 of 10 trades. This is how I want to trade. Make 10 trades a day where 4 are small winners, 4 are small losers and two are nice gains and average $500 a day.
-
I would be in heaven.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +508 net+472 shares traded 7000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none



3 comments:

Adrian said...

Nicely done, Denarii.

HPT said...

Nice day. Also like the charts of your trades.

YoungChuck said...

Well done D.