Marketgeometry

Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Trade Review 6/2/2008

My level of frustration of my lack of performance and the mistakes I do is be coming unbearable.
-
I dug a good hole first thing in the morning and spend the rest of the day trying to fill it in. Three times today I had orders setup for 3 stocks and did not enter them or pulled them. All 3 cases would have made good money. I do not understand why my brain works the way it works.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -10 net -32 shares 6400
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

5 comments:

Bluedog said...

Sometimes trading in smaller size helps break the freeze up on pulling the trigger. What size do you normally trade in?

Adrian said...

"Unbearable"? Maybe, maybe not.

What are you doing to change things? What alternatives are you considering?

Denarii said...

100 for FSLR 200 or 300 for the AGS steels mainly 300 but for RIO and SID 500 - I will add when I am winning


I think too much about my trades - use too much info

Bluedog said...

How do you get 6,400 shares traded then? Are you churning in and out of these guys?

Denarii said...

I do not know if this is the right way of counting but I count both in and out volume.

Also the volume sizes of the stock listed are not the stocks I traded that day.

I make about 8 to 12 trades a day. Sometimes I get in a stock and if it goes no where for 5 or 10 minutes I get out, then soon after when it moves I my get in again.