Marketgeometry

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 6/17/2008

I only made 6 trades today and 2 of them were in SQM - a big mouth stock. My second trade was attempting to short the open pop. I was a pop that just would not stop. I got filled on 300 shares and in my crazier days I would have had a lot more. After 2/3 minutes of craziness where I thought I saw myself go in and out of profit maybe 4 or 5 times - I decided to get out. As so many times, I should have sat on my hands.
-
I am making a lot of rookie mistakes during the last couple of weeks - typing in wrong order sizes, wrong entry points and either thinking I had an order in or forgetting I had an order in. This is just plain stupid. Previously I would do 1 or 2 a week. Now I seem to be doing it 3 or 4 times a day and it really pisses me off when it costs me big money. Maybe it is the hot weather.
-
The rest of the day was boring.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +139 net +122 shares 3000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: