Marketgeometry

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My God he is posting charts again 5/31/2007



Why trade with all the chaos in your life? Simple to get away from the chaos mentally for a while. This morning I had one of those eye in the storm moments where it gave me a little time to think and trade the markets. I went after the big Mouth stocks CLF and GLS. I played CLF perfectly for 50 cents where the max gain could have been 80 cents. I like 3 minute 50 cent trades. The only problem is CLF moved so fast I was going to leg into a larger position but only had 200 on for the trade. While I was paying attention to CLF, I was not aggressive enough with GLS which could have gone for 50 cents too. I had an 1000 share order that did not fill.
-
The only other trade I got off was buying a pullback in the steels. A small trade but my favorite scalping method.
-
On a side note, I want thank the many people who have supported thru this crazy time of my life and giving me many good suggestions especial MissTrade and DinosaurTrader. They are good guys along with all that hang out in DehTrader chat room.
-
The numbers - Gross +149, Net +143, shares traded 1200 - Not a lot but it means a lot to me under what is happening. I hope very soon my trading will be back to full speed again once this storm passes.

1 comment:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Denarii,

Little late, but no thanks necessary. Glad to hear you're back!

-DT