Marketgeometry

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life Part two 5/30/2007

When it rains, it sometimes pours, or so the story goes. That nearly sounds good. Life keeps coming at me. If it not one thing, it is another. I have not been doing too much trading lately. I lost 30 dollars today and 150 on Friday. Yesterday I had the fun of getting a CAT scan done. My doctor found something in my lung and we are trying to figure it out if it something to worry about. During the procedure I have a serve reaction to the iodine they put in me. They shot me full of Benedryl. Enough to get a horse high. I am just being to come off the buzz. A little bit scary to say. Then I call up my dad this morning. He usually calls me every other week but he missed a few so I called to check on him. I found out he, at 78 years of age, fell down a flight of stairs. Somehow he did not break anything but dislocated something and is in a lot of pain. I may go visit him to help out him and his wife (step mother). Life keeps turning. So to my loyal readers, my postings may be hit or miss for the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and your Dad. I haven't left comments before but I enjoy browsing your blog on a daily basis. I have been trading for about ten years full time and have run into a buzz saw of bad treading the last year or two.

Denarii said...

Thanks for the warm comment