Marketgeometry

Monday, May 21, 2007

Crazy 5/212007

Did very little trading today. Spent too much time dealing with Doctors and Insurance idiots (I am trying to get processed the claim from Hell - 9 months and 30 some odd calls later and it is still not done). When I did trade, I missed so many trades by a second or two. I got to learn when to do market orders to start a position. Maybe I am pig headed but I always try using limit orders to get in or out of a stock unless a stop loss is hit. I always use market orders for stops.
-
The numbers - Gross +25, Net +19, shares traded 1000
-
I need to figure out my life - if I am going to try doing this full time and leave the corporate world or not.
-
As the words of a great song go through my head -
-
"And did they get you trade your heros for ghosts
Hot ashes for trees
Hot air for a cool breeze
Cold comfort for change
And did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for LEAD ROLE IN A CAGE."
-
Name that tune.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink Floyd classic..
Wish you were here.

Saw them live in Earls Court, and Wembly Arena....a few years ago now

jog on
grant